Girls will always be women who wish to look and feel beautiful always. One of the many beauty concerns of women is their crowning glory – the hair. It is an established fact that girls do so many things merely to have beautiful hair; they have it treated at the salon regularly and use different hair products to make it more and shinier. Previously, achieving that dream hair is rather hard but this is no longer true now. Women can now have thicker and more hair without having to spend a lot. A quicker and trendier solution can be found in clip-in hair extensions.
You can essentially attach it on your own; you only have to master the art of snapping the clips in the appropriate places on your head. You may find it complex initially to attach a clip-in hair extension but when you get the hang of it, it will be easy as a breeze. During the first use of the extension, you only need to do a couple of trials to assess where it could be best positioned on your head.
Read these simple steps and learn how to attach it at the most unrecognizable manner:
- Be certain that you purchase a clip-in extension that matches the color of your hair. If your hair is blond, then select a blonde extension. No matter the color of your hair is your extension should be the nearest shade to it.
- Display all the parts of the extension; those bits are wefts which have different sizes and using a pair of clips for each bit. You will need to lay all the bits down so you can see that is smaller and bigger. In this way, you will learn precisely what to put for every portion of your head.
- Part your hair over your neck, right between your ears. Secure all of the hair on top with a hair clip or set it into a ponytail. The branch should be from 1 ear to another and have a depth of half an inch.
- Attach the smaller bit of clip-in extension; clip it directly at the middle of the back of your mind. Be sure you slide the clips along the upper portion of the partitioned area.
- Clip the bigger parts of extension near the first one which you have attached. Be sure the 2nd and 3rd are not placed far in the west in the centre in order to not make a gap between each hair piece. Check out sassina to know more about clip in hair extension.
- Allow the hair in the top loose once you finish attaching the parts of your hair extension. Carefully arrange your actual hair with your fingers so that they will naturally cover the extensions.
- Use a mirror to check the way your hair looks at the back. Ensure the extensions are adequately covered.
- If you wish to style your hair farther, you can do this provided that the extensions remain hidden and set up.